Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bears/Bengals Updates

Featured Replies

Pick up the paycheck boys, MAJOR changes need to happen on this team, starting with Marvin!!

 

What did you expect today? Half the defense is in street clothes on the sideline.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Touchdown by Trubisky on the QB keeper. The Bears lead 19-7 with 4:54 to play in the 2rd quarter. This one may be over. The Bengals do far today have had the ball 6 times and have punted 5. Everyone is talking about the defense being depleted with 5 starters out its been the offense today that had been terrible.

How many of Dalton's INT's this year have gone through AJ's hands? I believe that is three.

I think that stuff tends to balance itself out over a season. How many of Dalton's interceptions are on balls that were good throws that got tipped?

 

Ha you called it.

  • Author
What did you expect today? Half the defense is in street clothes on the sideline.

 

I do expect the offense to do something! 124 total yards in over 41 minutes. Also the QB to look like an NFL starting QB and a third stringer.

I do expect the offense to do something! 141 total yards in over 41 minutes. Also the QB to look like an NFL starting QB and a third stringer.

 

I agree with that. This game was on the offense's shoulders to win and they have been terrible today. I have no problem benching Dalton and putting McCarron in to shake things up.

 

Also, why put Dalton at risk when the Bears defense gets to tee off the rest of the game?

This game is over. The defense with all their guys out can't stop them. Plus as we know with Dalton once he starts off a game bad

, he doesn't all of a sudden starts playing well. Actually any time things start going south in a game, usually his play does nothing to change the momentum. Game over.

 

On the bright spot no reason to think they win any of the next 3 games either. So possible top 5 pick, with a new coach.

  • Author
What did you expect today? Half the defense is in street clothes on the sideline.

 

A much better effort than what they've given, why I expected that I don't really know!! I see why Arizona let Minter go, he couldn't cover me!!

A much better effort than what they've given, why I expected that I don't really know!! I see why Arizona let Minter go, he couldn't cover me!!

 

I honestly don't think effort is an issue. Lack of talent is the biggest problem on the field today for the Bengals.

  • Author

What's funny is that this going to be the Bears 4 win. There 4 wins are the Steelers, Ravens, Panthers, and now the Bengals.

If the officials listen to the whistle, that play will stand. A whistle was blown before the fumble.

  • Author

Why did the Bengals not get to the line and snap the ball they are going to lose the ball. I think that is fumble.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.