December 9, 20178 yr Just saw this today. I had no idea of Krumrie's struggle. This is a good read about one of my favorite Bengals. Tim Krumrie suffers from brain trauma but he won't accept its fate Edited December 9, 20178 yr by OlDog75
December 9, 20178 yr Great read and story. As you would expect, he is doing all he can do to function normally.
December 9, 20178 yr Those treatments are not cheap I'm sure. I am very happy for Tim and hope he continue to lead a productive life. Thanks for sharing he was one of my favorite Bengals.
December 9, 20178 yr With more and more stories like this, you have to wonder about the future of football.
December 9, 20178 yr Just saw this today. I had no idea of Krumrie's struggle. This is a good read about one of my favorite Bengals. Tim Krumrie suffers from brain trauma but he won't accept its fate Awesome story. Thanks for sharing.
December 9, 20178 yr With more and more stories like this, you have to wonder about the future of football. I still wish they would start studies on all brains from all players in a lot of different sports. Football gets the spotlight right now, but what if a lot of these other sports also show things. Players who go from competiting all the time, running, exercising, competing their whole lives. To all of a sudden a much calmer life, and not doing as much. I think we would see a lot of things with that too. I don't think it's just a football thing, it's just football is the only thing currently looked at. Which is not a bad thing because it's making football change rules to help prevent these big hits.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.