Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cookie Jar Bakery

Featured Replies

How am I just finding out about this gem??

 

They have these things called "Cookie Jar Rolls"...swear there's crack in them.

 

Monmouth Street in Newport. You're welcome.

Is it a controversial issue that the Cookie Jar is amazing? And seriously, it has been around for literally like 70 years I think. Family owned and the owner comes in at like 1 every morning to make the donuts.

  • Author
Is it a controversial issue that the Cookie Jar is amazing? And seriously, it has been around for literally like 70 years I think. Family owned and the owner comes in at like 1 every morning to make the donuts.

 

Lol it is when I’ve worked 50 hours this week on about 7 hours of sleep.

 

Could a mod move this to a more appropriate location? Thanks.

Lol it is when I’ve worked 50 hours this week on about 7 hours of sleep.

 

Could a mod move this to a more appropriate location? Thanks.

 

Sure.

Love those things. St. Mary's sells them at church every once in a while. So good!

Love Cookie Jar! Started going there with my dad after running his Sunday paper route through South Newport back in the 70's! Still stop by every once in a while for a long john or two!

I'm 51 and have been eating donuts from here since I was 4 or 5.

 

When I was in grade school we would stop there every Saturday before going to the Boy's Club for basketball.

One of the dad's who showed up this morning to help cut all the free firewood up on the "hill", arrived with 2 dozen Cookie Jar donuts.......ya baby!

My dad has stopped there every morning for coffee and a doughnut on his way to work for as long as I can remember.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.