November 21, 20178 yr Author I see that Adam Howard (former Tomcat) is an assistant at Troy. Congrats Adam! That's right had forgot about that.
November 21, 20178 yr Glad Gabriel hit that 3. I fear this is the year the streak ends. It will certainly end this year. To say that this team struggles to shoot the ball well is about the same as saying the moon is full of craters. There is a reason Brad was in the game with 8 minutes left in the first half and it had nothing to due with the cat's having a big lead. It was an experiment to see if he can play defense well enough to put him on the floor due to his shooting ability alone.
November 21, 20178 yr Kentucky’s half court offense is creaky and cranky. I feel like I’ve ran nonstop for a mile after watching for 5 minutes.
November 21, 20178 yr 1st 8 minutes of 2nd half :ohbrother: The following 8 and 1/2 minutes:ohbrother:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.