Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bol Bol to Oregon

Featured Replies

7'3". Chip off the old block. Or old rod, as the case may be.

What happened that made quite a few schools, Kentucky included, back away from him? Seems like a lot changed in his recruitment after Big Blue Madness weekend, from what I understand. Sounded like the Cats, Duke, UNC, Kansas and Arizona (maybe) all backed off after that.

Edited by MJAlltheWay24

I think a lot changed when Calipari cut him from the USA U19 team.

What happened that made quite a few schools, Kentucky included, back away from him? Seems like a lot changed in his recruitment after Big Blue Madness weekend, from what I understand. Sounded like the Cats, Duke, UNC, Kansas and Arizona (maybe) all backed off after that.

 

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

 

Maturity thing? Thinking his bigger than the team or something? I haven't followed his recruitment or know much about him, other than he is 7'3'', shoots 3's and who his dad is.

Maturity thing? Thinking his bigger than the team or something? I haven't followed his recruitment or know much about him, other than he is 7'3'', shoots 3's and who his dad is.

 

I highly doubt he ever play$ college ball. Take from that what you will...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.