#5 Christian Academy-Louisville at #3 Mayfield (2A State Semifinals)

MayfieldMan

Who Wins??  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins??

• Mayfield
    • Christian Academy- Louisville

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I lived within 2 hours, I would be at this game. This is the top game I would like to see this week. I would get there a couple hours early, hang out with the tailgating Mayfield maruaders in the end zone, and then settle in for top notch football. To all those lucky enough to be there, enjoy. I am envious and look forward to the updates. Keep us posted!

Title of the thread. #5 CAL vs #3 Mayfield

Guess I didn't make myself clear, I was referring to outside this poll, there may have been others, I just don't remember them. I did say ANY so I can see where it could be confusing. My bad.

Edited by rookie57
Correction

If I lived within 2 hours, I would be at this game. This is the top game I would like to see this week. I would get there a couple hours early, hang out with the tailgating Mayfield maruaders in the end zone, and then settle in for top notch football. To all those lucky enough to be there, enjoy. I am envious and look forward to the updates. Keep us posted!

I typically do the updates on here for the Mayfield games, but, I'll be at this one, so, someone else will have to do the honors tonight.