November 15, 20178 yr 2-3 Zone Cal. They are spreading us out too far and getting penetration every time and the help can't rotate over fast enough. 2-3 solves this until they learn to be better on ball defenders.
November 15, 20178 yr 2-3 Zone Cal. They are spreading us out too far and getting penetration every time and the help can't rotate over fast enough. 2-3 solves this until they learn to be better on ball defenders. I like this 100 times.
November 15, 20178 yr Why can we not rebound? Seems like it is always a problem. The length of this team is suppose to be a strength. I guess we don't block out.
November 15, 20178 yr Author Terrible call by Joe he always has two or three silly calls a game. He is getting to old.
November 15, 20178 yr Why can we not rebound? Seems like it is always a problem. The length of this team is suppose to be a strength. I guess we don't block out. Undisciplined.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.