Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 88 Michigan State 81

Featured Replies

Saw that and was shocked. I remember the 1. Sweet 16 game, MSU was a 5 seed, Duke the 1 seed. MSU went on to beat UK the next round in double OT.

 

I really like Izzo, but this a staggering statistic.

 

He's also 0-7 vs Roy Williams.

 

As always everyone overrates him in their mind of some reason.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As always everyone overrates him in their mind of some reason.
I don't think he's overrated at all. The guy always has his team playing their best at the right time.

Duke is clearly the best team and they showed it last night. I loathe Grayson Allen, as well as GrizzlyAdams, but he put on a show against Sparty.

I really like Izzo, but this a staggering statistic.

 

He's also 0-7 vs Roy Williams.

 

I couldn't believe he was behind Cal in wins. I like Izzo a lot but he certainly has some weak points. Been a fan of Izzo since the Mateen Cleaves days.

Duke is clearly the best team and they showed it last night. I loathe Grayson Allen, as well as GrizzlyAdams, but he put on a show against Sparty.

 

Ayyyyyyy. Gonna be a fun year.

As always everyone overrates him in their mind of some reason.

 

Yup. Every year someone will start a thread asking who the best college basketball coach is and people always argue him as the best.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.