Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#9 Lloyd vs. Monroe County (2A Second Round)

Who gets the win? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who gets the win?

    • Lloyd Juggernauts
      86%
    • Monroe County Falcons
      13%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Lloyd (8-3) handled Green County, 43-6 in the 1st round, while Monroe County (8-3) eased past Newport, 36-6. The Falcons will make the nearly four hour trip to NKY for this 2nd Round match-up.

I'm gonna go with the Juggs advancing to the Region Final!

Lloyd just beat Green County 43-6. Monroe County beat Green County 22-20 a couple weeks ago. I am thinking Lloyd by a couple TD's at least.

I look for this score to be about the same as Green County score.

I look for this score to be about the same as Green County score.

 

Not a chance they beat Monroe 43-6 or anywhere close. 10-14 at most.

That's a long haul for the Falcons. Does the NKY district always play this WKY district in the first 3 rounds?

That's a long haul for the Falcons. Does the NKY district always play this WKY district in the first 3 rounds?

 

No, typically it’s the Walton, Owen, Carrol district. However, the geniuses at the KHSAA thought cross bracketing would be better.

Not a chance they beat Monroe 43-6 or anywhere close. 10-14 at most.

So what do you know about Monroe to make this statement because they were lucky to beat Green Co. and Lloyd had no problem with them.

So what do you know about Monroe to make this statement because they were lucky to beat Green Co. and Lloyd had no problem with them.

 

I’ve watched both teams firsthand. I’m not saying Lloyd doesn’t win this one. I’m saying they won’t blow them out. Monroe has decent size and they get after it. Mink is tough to bring down. Lloyd will have too many athletes and win this by 10-14.

I still don't seeing it that close and there is no way they hold Lloyd to 14. They let Green County score 20. Just my opinion and we will see Friday.

I still don't seeing it that close and there is no way they hold Lloyd to 14. They let Green County score 20. Just my opinion and we will see Friday.

 

Lol comprehend what i say this time. Lloyd WINS by 10-14. I don’t know where you came up with me saying they’ll hold Lloyd to 14. Got it?

Lol comprehend what i say this time. Lloyd WINS by 10-14. I don’t know where you came up with me saying they’ll hold Lloyd to 14. Got it?

Lol my bad I thought you were predicting the score.

I still say Lloyd wins by at least three touchdowns. Got It?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.