Northern Kentucky University 2017/2018

UK#1fanisback

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NKU's attendance was solid. There is always room for growth, but it is clear that the Horizon League Championship/being NCAA eligible in their first year caused a lot of locals to embrace NKU like they have never before in their history. Really nice to see. NKU will finish the season at the top of the Horizon in attendance and among the leaders in mid-major attendance.

It is amazing how many bullets NKU and the administration took over moving from DII, firing Dave Beezold, building the arena (and how they run it), etc. over the years. Like MJ said none of those appear to be aging well.

NKU's attendance was solid. There is always room for growth, but it is clear that the Horizon League Championship/being NCAA eligible in their first year caused a lot of locals to embrace NKU like they have never before in their history. Really nice to see. NKU will finish the season at the top of the Horizon in attendance and among the leaders in mid-major attendance.

It is amazing how many bullets NKU and the administration took over moving from DII, firing Dave Beezold, building the arena (and how they run it), etc. over the years. Like MJ said none of those appear to be aging well.

Are you sure about that? They were slightly behind Wright State and they had 7200 for the NKU game Friday night. Either way, a great year and a great increase in attendance--likely one of the biggest increases in the nation.

Are you sure about that? They were slightly behind Wright State and they had 7200 for the NKU game Friday night. Either way, a great year and a great increase in attendance--likely one of the biggest increases in the nation.

I could be wrong, but last I saw they were leading. I guess I am guilty of helping Wright State since I was part of the 7,200. :jump: