Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County 36 Lawrence County 14

Featured Replies

Congratulations to the Lions. It looks like Coach Evans had the Lions ready to play tonight.

congrats to the Lions on a big win....that should get them in the playoffs now and at least make the season respectable....

 

Of course we still have one more win in my opinion...I think the upset is laid out on the table now......The Maroon might be surprised...:thumb:

Congratulations to Boyd Co. I knew these young lions were going to catch someone soon.

 

Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.

Coach Evans system sounds like it's starting to take hold just in time for the big game with Ashland.

 

.... we still have one more win in my opinion...I think the upset is laid out on the table now......The Maroon might be surprised...:thumb:

 

 

 

I think they will beat Greenup Co. and make the playoffs. I don’t think they will catch Ashland off-guard at home – that’s already been done this year and the T-cats are more watchful now.

 

I wouldn’t be surprised if BC makes some noise in the playoffs. Their young players have gained valuable experience now (by late in the season).

All I can say about the game is Good job Boyd Co. And as for LC I will say that I love all these dawgs each and every one you all are a part of a special program that just happens to be down right now as it was when I played but things will turn around I'm sure of that hopefully it won't take long and when are program is back up to power you will be able to say with pride that you have been apart of this wonderfull program here in Louisa. Keep your heads up and lets win us a couple of games before this season is over I still have faith that it can be done but guys you all are in a hole and its going to take every thing you have to come up with a W but get it done if for nothing else then for the seniors that won't have next year to do it.

Where is all the BC Fans that want to bash the system....?

 

Shouldnt they at least be dishing out some praise now....?

I think they will beat Greenup Co. and make the playoffs. I don’t think they will catch Ashland off-guard at home – that’s already been done this year and the T-cats are more watchful now.

I agree wholeheartidly with you on this one.

Where is all the BC Fans that want to bash the system....?

 

Shouldnt they at least be dishing out some praise now....?

 

Was out of town on an emergency all weekend. Had to even miss the game unfortunatly and was out of Dickie's reach on the radio so missed it too.

I'm very proud of the boys for their win though, they need some wins to improve their emotional want to in the game and they got just what they needed.

Boyd has a pretty nice looking team, and some good athletes. They made several mistakes againts us that reallt hurt them, but they have the potential to beat alot of teams. I think Coach Evans is getting them were they need to be just in time for the playoffs.

 

Congrats Boyd on a nice win and good luck this week at Ashland!

Good win for the Lions, I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the playoffs.

...I think the upset is laid out on the table now......The Maroon might be surprised...:thumb:

 

First of all, congratulations to Boyd Co and Coach Evans with their first district win last Friday.

 

Its somewhat amusing though that every time BC logs a W, someone starts the “Beware of the Lions” banter. I realize Boyd is rebuilding this year with a young team and new coach but do you really want to call out “The Maroon” based on a victory against a struggling 1 - 6 team?

 

Hey, I hope the County wins half of their remaining games and make it to the playoffs.

Don’t expect Ashland to take the Lions as an automatic win though…you won’t sneak up on these Tomcats.

First of all, congratulations to Boyd Co and Coach Evans with their first district win last Friday.

 

Its somewhat amusing though that every time BC logs a W, someone starts the “Beware of the Lions” banter. I realize Boyd is rebuilding this year with a young team and new coach but do you really want to call out “The Maroon” based on a victory against a struggling 1 - 6 team?

 

Hey, I hope the County wins half of their remaining games and make it to the playoffs.

Don’t expect Ashland to take the Lions as an automatic win though…you won’t sneak up on these Tomcats.

 

Other than the QB they really aren't a young team though. They'll be loosing 19 Seniors I believe is the count (i'm sure someone will correct me if it's wrong). Next year I think will be Evan's challenge with a young team. And with a year under his belt and knowing more what he's got come'n up will be interesting to see what happens then.

I think your right too any team going in thinking they got an automatic win is set for troubles. And I don't see the tomcats being that vain as to assume a win, hope for and plan on yea lol, but not already have it under the belt. As for the lions. I am sure they're planning on playing hard and not expecting wins in either of the last two games without alot of effort on their part.

One district win doesn't make ya a state champ, as lots of teams have learned in the past. Does give the kids more incentive though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.