2A Game of the Week: #1 Danville at #3 Lexington Christian Academy

Who gets the win?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the win?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last season, it was 42-40 LCA and 34-28 Danville.

Danville has scored 25+ points in every game they've played in the last 2 years except for 3 (Corbin, CAL and Boyle).

LCA's lowest point total in 2 years was the 28 vs. Danville last season.

I think it will be a high-scoring game. I could easily see both teams getting into the 30s or 40s.

My prediction is these 2 will play each other twice with neither team sweeping the other. Better off winning the second game than the first.

LCA 38

Danville 33

Danville will come back healthy on 11/17 and get the win that really counts.

My prediction is these 2 will play each other twice with neither team sweeping the other. Better off winning the second game than the first.

LCA 38

Danville 33

Danville will come back healthy on 11/17 and get the win that really counts.

I think you're right. I think this is Danvilles alarm clock as bad as I hate to say it.

I think you're right. I think this is Danvilles alarm clock as bad as I hate to say it.

I believe I go the opposite way. I think LCA is going to really be challenged for the first time this season and it'll be interesting to see how they respond.

It's hard for me to see any team stopping LCA from scoring. I think they have more weapons on offense than Danville. Note, Neives didn't play last year in the playoffs, he's a big time running threat along with Dillon Wheatley. Danville has got to get David Walker involved, that kid can play. I'm thinking Jaleel Warren will have a good game for Danville also. If Zach Thornton plays well and gets the ball in his play makers hands, it should be a shoot out. I'm still going with LCA with the win.

Fast....but not Danville fast.

I have watched the LCA/Waggener and LCA/Lex Cath. LCA's gift is versatility. Everybody gets a touch.

That will make VanCleave one of the keys to the game IMO. He had a field day vs. LCA last season in the playoffs.