Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Elimination Contest Week 4 thread

Featured Replies

Looks like several are eliminated this week. I need the Chiefs to win.

  • Author

Falcons, NE and Dallas losing eliminates a bunch of people.

That Falcons loss thinned out our herd quite a bit. That said, we still have a lot of folks alive and kicking, just waiting on your Chiefs to see exactly how many will move forward.

Glad I went with the Seahawks. Still rolling along.

 

This

You're doing a MUCH better job than you did last year! :clap:

 

Usually on these things I try to get to cute and take some risks early. Not this year haha!

Week 5 games will be tough for me. Oh, wait. Who do the Browns play?

Glad I went with the Seahawks. Still rolling along.

 

That was the other team I was considering. I screwed up.

Looks like our numbers dwindled a bit in Week 5.

 

Glad the Eagles got it done for me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.