Carmelo Anthony Traded to the Thunder

It will be interesting to see how all three play together though. All three are ball dominant isolation type players.

I'm not sure this is the best fit for Melo, He's always been the star, is he willing to take a lesser role as the 2nd or 3rd scoring option? I guess it depends on how bad he wants to win.

Y'all ever seen Olympics Melo?

That's the guy I think you're gonna see in this lineup.

I hate it, and the Thunder are a team a pull for.

The NBA is slowly becoming harder for me to watch. I love the game, but I hate all this super team crap and mentality that is going around the league today. I hated it when Elway wouldn't sign when he was drafted in the NFL because he wanted to play somewhere else, and I hate it now in the NBA. If you think you are good as you say you are, then make players better and earn a championship instead of jumping on a team of all stars. I guess I am old, but I sure hope the thinking of players changes before I start caring less. Just my worthless 2 cents worth.

^Melo wanted to stay in NY. The team pretty much told him they didn't want him there anymore. Why wouldn't he try to get to the best situation for him in that case?

Not so much just Melo, I just attached my frustration in general with what seems to be the group think of NBA players today to his decision. Paul George frustrates me, just as much, and he is one of my favorite NBA players. I am not a fan of everybody trying to get a bunch of all-stars together to make a team. I know some like it, I don't, but it seems to be the current trend of the NBA.

I have the same dislike for coaches who won't take a bad team and only want to take teams they know they can win with. Pat Reilly, and Phil Jackson come to mind. Both had NUMEROUS offers to coach lesser teams when they left their championship teams but wouldn't take them. Great players and coaches make great teams, people who think they are great, choose great players who can make them look good, but that's a whole nother topic lol Again only my 2 cents.