Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati Bearcats 2017-2018 Schedule

Featured Replies

Nov 1 - @ Bellarmine (exhibition)

Nov 5 - Embry-Riddle (exibition)

 

Nov 10 - Savannah State

Nov 13 - Western Carolina

Nov 16 - Coppin State

 

Cayman Islands Classic

Nov 20 - Buffalo

Nov 21 - Richmond or UAB

Nov 22 - TBD

 

Nov 27 - Alabama State

 

Dec 2 - @ Xavier

Dec 9 - Florida (Newark, NJ)

Dec 12 - Mississippi State

Dec 16 - @ UCLA

 

Dec 19 - Arkansas-Pine Bluff

Dec 21 - Cleveland State

 

Dec 31 - Memphis

Jan 4 - @ Temple

Jan 7 - SMU

Jan 13 - @ USF

Jan 16 - @ UCF

Jan 20 - East Carolina

Jan 24 - Temple

Jan 27 - @ Memphis

Jan 31 - Houston

 

Feb 3 - @ UConn

Feb 6 - UCF

Feb 11 - @ SMU

Feb 15 - @ Houston

Feb 18 - Wichita State

Feb 22 - UConn

Feb 25 - Tulsa

 

Mar 1 - @ Tulane

Mar 4 - @ Wichita State

 

American Championship

Mar 8-11 @ Orlando

All home games are at NKU, correct?

  • Author
All home games are at NKU, correct?

 

Yes

All home games are at NKU, correct?

 

Yes

 

Think the Bearcat faithful will cross the river? I might have the opportunity to vend at BB&T Arena this winter, so I sure hope so.

I know I will be going to more games this year being at NKU!

 

December looks to be a tough month! But I think UC will be better than the team last year!

  • Author
Think the Bearcat faithful will cross the river? I might have the opportunity to vend at BB&T Arena this winter, so I sure hope so.

 

I think the student section will be the tougher draw. I think a small drop off in season ticket holders or regular attendees (if there is one) would be negated by a better NKY draw.

I think the student section will be the tougher draw. I think a small drop off in season ticket holders or regular attendees (if there is one) would be negated by a better NKY draw.

 

Wonder if UC would bus students over.

  • Author
Wonder if UC would bus students over.

 

There are 16 home games. Even if you just did conference games and Miss St, that's 10 games. That could get expensive. Nothing a big donor couldn't handle. I think it's a good idea.

Think the Bearcat faithful will cross the river? I might have the opportunity to vend at BB&T Arena this winter, so I sure hope so.

 

They are about 750 tickets per game away from selling out the season...

Did they force UCats members to buy tickets at BB&T?

They are about 750 tickets per game away from selling out the season...

 

Well that's great news. Glad to hear it. Thanks GT!

  • Author
They are about 750 tickets per game away from selling out the season...

 

How did they do this? I can see the conference games but their non-conference games from last year would not come close to selling out BB&T.

How did they do this? I can see the conference games but their non-conference games from last year would not come close to selling out BB&T.

 

They put the tickets on sale and people bought them. Nothing out of the ordinary or any crazy price points. Team should be very, very good and UC fans want to watch the product...

  • Author
They put the tickets on sale and people bought them. Nothing out of the ordinary or any crazy price points. Team should be very, very good and UC fans want to watch the product...

 

Good for them. That's a big jump for the 5000-6000 they got for most non-conference games, especially when people might expect a slight drop due to the change of venue. They were 30-6 last year. Is the venue and location a better draw?

Good for them. That's a big jump for the 5000-6000 they got for most non-conference games, especially when people might expect a slight drop due to the change of venue. They were 30-6 last year. Is the venue and location a better draw?

 

There were thousands of seats in the old arena that simply wouldn't sell unless it was a huge opponent. I'm sure not having to sell those terrible seats has helped the issue...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.