2018 Bengals Draft

sumoroyal

If they have a top 5 pick then I am all aboard the Rosen train. But knowing the Bengals I am feeling they will take the best OL available.

I don't follow college football a lot... which QB's coming out are the more mobile guys to watch?

If they move on from Dalton, I think it needs to be a completely different kind of QB... a mobile one with a big arm..

I don't follow college football a lot... which QB's coming out are the more mobile guys to watch?

If they move on from Dalton, I think it needs to be a completely different kind of QB... a mobile one with a big arm..

Lamar Jackson and Baker Mayfield. Top 5 is way to high for either of them though and I'm not sure either of their games translate to the NFL very well. But Lamar has improved his passing a lot this season as far as completion percentage from the pocket. When I watch Baker Mayfield play I think Russell Wilson.

Lamar Jackson and Baker Mayfield. Top 5 is way to high for either of them though and I'm not sure either of their games translate to the NFL very well. But Lamar has improved his passing a lot this season as far as completion percentage from the pocket. When I watch Baker Mayfield play I think Russell Wilson.

Cool, thanks. I'll check them out

Lamar Jackson has zero chance of success in NFL imo

I thought so as well. But he has gotten better from the pocket. He was bad last night, but he also doesn't have any help. He has a huge arm and his completion percentage is up. I think he is a 2nd or 3rd round pick and will be taken as a project. Michael Vick worked in the league.

They can get Mayfield in the third or fourth round probably...he's projected a 5th rounder the last time I saw his projection.