September 15, 20179 yr Kicking in 20 minutes. This is a big game for both squads. Neither team wants to start the year at 0-2. Go Bengals!!
September 15, 20179 yr Not only starting 0-2 but Houston goes to New England next week and Bengals play at Packers. Brutal
September 15, 20179 yr Total train wreck. Two penalties. Dalton almost throws a simple bubble screen pass over AJ's head. Sack. Sooooo ugly.
September 15, 20179 yr Author 1st down and 5 yards to go and the Bengals cannot get a first down! Pathetic!!
September 15, 20179 yr Bengals can't make First and 5. Geez!!! Throw the ball behind the line of scrimmage. The Bengal and Marvin way of Football!!!
September 15, 20179 yr I am saying the winning team scores 17 - and one of them is a defensive/special teams TD. :wacky:
September 15, 20179 yr I think we all clearly understand that the O-line is problematic this season... But aside from that... I don't understand the play calling.. I don't understand the scheme... I don't think the players understand if there is a scheme or a game plan they can believe in... Once again, the players look woefully unprepared... Maybe it's just lack of execution, but it's looks deeper than that to me.
September 15, 20179 yr I also don't like the 3 headed running back monster... pick a main guy and let the others in for certain situations... No running back can get into a groove the way these guys are going in and out of the line up... just silly.
September 15, 20179 yr Who is the fall guy - Zampese? Probably will be.. doubtful that Marvin will catch heat... and its not all him imo... he's lost way too many good coordinators in a short period of time...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.