Texans / Bengals Updates:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys, I've watched Dalton play every game since he got drafted (and many Bengals games before this) it's time to move on to another quarterback, love the kid to death, he's not a decision maker, not a playmaker when the opportunity is there, can't go through progressions, he's just not the quarterback to take them to a super bowl, I kept holding out hope, but he's not, time to be a coach and not a buddy, (which he's not because Marvin has been gutless ever since he got there) and make a tough decision and sit Dalton, give McCarron a chance, see if he can make a play when he has good protection which is what quarterbacks have to do in the NFL now, Dalton just doesn't have that inside of him and I don't think it's something that can be taught, you're just born with it!!

OK guys, I've watched Dalton play every game since he got drafted (and many Bengals games before this) it's time to move on to another quarterback, love the kid to death, he's not a decision maker, not a playmaker when the opportunity is there, can't go through progressions, he's just not the quarterback to take them to a super bowl, I kept holding out hope, but he's not, time to be a coach and not a buddy, (which he's not because Marvin has been gutless ever since he got there) and make a tough decision and sit Dalton, give McCarron a chance, see if he can make a play when he has good protection which is what quarterbacks have to do in the NFL now, Dalton just doesn't have that inside of him and I don't think it's something that can be taught, you're just born with it!!

Clearly Dalton is playing badly... but if u think this team can go to the playoffs with McCarron, I'd love to know how...

Their problems run way deeper than QB...

Look at the last playoff loss against Pittsburgh... they had McCarron, had the ball and the lead with just a minute or so to go.. and still found a way to lose...

If McCarron was in, I don't see it changing... just my opinion.