September 15, 20179 yr I got killed last year on here for saying that and how he doesn't go through progressions once the ball is snapped. He locks in on one guy. Not saying u guys are wrong, but u have to have time to go through progressions... Sometimes he has time, like the one he missed badly on Lafell tonight... But most of the time, he doesn't have time... At this point, he's so used to being rushed that he even rushes when he doesn't have to... That's just my opinion of course... but I completely agree with what someone stated earlier... he looks gunshy...
September 15, 20179 yr Maybe they can pull this thing out 12-10... lol I will give kudos to Marvin though... actually showed some guts and went for a 4th and 2... I liked that a lot
September 15, 20179 yr Used half the quarter to get a FG. Would've been a great drive if Eiffert would've known where he was on the field... just goofy... but that's a typical Bengal thing to have happen
September 15, 20179 yr This is a huge drive opportunity here... the Bengals have to get a TD and get some kind of momentum going
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.