Ohio State/ Army Predictions

GrantNKY

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohio State = Simon Kenton

:lol2: So what does that make the SEC and ACC who play 4 non conference games every year? 1 power 5 and 3 duds? Like seriously dude take a look at Bamas schedule and tell me their non conference is any better? Every team plays some lower level competition early on.

:lol2: So what does that make the SEC and ACC who play 4 non conference games every year? 1 power 5 and 3 duds? Like seriously dude take a look at Bamas schedule and tell me their non conference is any better? Every team plays some lower level competition early on.

Its not that its non conference, its that its ARMY. You are THE OSU. Cant you play Toledo or something.

Ohio State always plays one of the service academies.

Actually scratch that they don't always play a service academy. All of the years of playing Navy are running together. Either way I don't see playing Army as any sort of slight on OSU's schedule compared to how other teams schedule. To compare them to SK is a joke.

I'm prepared for something along the lines of 10-3 or maybe even 7-7 after one. Just got a feeling it may take them a quarter to get things going.

I'm prepared for it as well. I was prepared for IU to be close at half as well and look how that turned out for me. Haha

Its not that its non conference, its that its ARMY. You are THE OSU. Cant you play Toledo or something.

It's historic, the first time the two teams have ever met. OSU and Meyer support the service schools. The exposure they get and the money they get by coming to Columbus.

Also...

Army's last bowl win = 2016.

Kentucky's last bowl win = 2009.

It's historic, the first time the two teams have ever met. OSU and Meyer support the service schools. The exposure they get and the money they get by coming to Columbus.

Also...

Army's last bowl win = 2016.

Kentucky's last bowl win = 2009.

Kentucky 2-0

Ohio State 1-1