Top 5 After Week 1

GrantNKY

I'm going to make my plug for USC. Western Michigan was an undefeated New Year's 6 team that returned 16 starters. They were not a pushover. USC did not play good run defense, so we will see what happens with Stanford this week, which may have the top run game in the nation. SC has a really explosive, balanced offense. If they beat Stanford, they get their tough games at home, I think they are a top 5 team.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record I think Michigans defense is going to be really good. But you can't take anything away from that Florida game unless Florida lit them up which was never going to happen. My biggest issue with Michigan is who is going to make plays for them on offense. Their two best players are true freshmen and I wouldn't trust Wilton Speight to not throw it to the defense. There is still A LOT to learn about Michigan.

Well Michigan is in my top 5 so we will see how it plays out won't we?

What we've seen so far is Indiana score 3 touchdowns on OSU's defense and Purdue score 28 on Louisville's defense. A ranked Florida team scored 3 on Michigan's defense.

Those are the facts. We will see what Ohio State does against an actual team next weekend.

What we've seen so far is Indiana score 3 touchdowns on OSU's defense and Purdue score 28 on Louisville's defense. A ranked Florida team scored 3 on Michigan's defense.

Those are the facts. We will see what Ohio State does against an actual team next weekend.

What does Louisville have to do with this convo? Thanks for proving my point. :lol2:

At this point you have to go Baker Mayfield> Wilton Speight. We still know very little about the rest of either team.

Ok lost their top receivers, top 2 RB'S, Hall of fame Coach and they're getting the benefit of the doubt. Michigan is better than OK. Michigan's defense is legit and their offense is serviceable....OK is way overrated but they're there to pump up OSU's resume and everyone knows it....lol

I don't think you'll see it from OK next week. I dont think they're that good

Ok lost their top receivers, top 2 RB'S, Hall of fame Coach and they're getting the benefit of the doubt. Michigan is better than OK. Michigan's defense is legit and their offense is serviceable....OK is way overrated but they're there to pump up OSU's resume and everyone knows it....lol

There to pump up OSU resume? Haha you do realize how far in advance these games are scheduled. I think OSU and OU announced the home and home series in like 2011.