Trinity at Ryle updates (Scrimmage)

THS2011

I keep trying to tell my CovCath friends that Ryle is a solid team. If the scrimmage opponents were reversed for Ryle and CovCath, I think the scores would have been about the same.

Real Solid.

Ryle has some men on their football team, seriously...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to meet you THS2011 and thsrocks.

It was a great evening for high school football. I enjoyed meeting fellow BGPers. I thanked a few of Ryle's 21 cheerleaders! School is not in session and they were in full uniform yelling until their throats were sore. The officials did a great job too.

It was a great evening for high school football. I enjoyed meeting fellow BGPers. I thanked a few of Ryle's 21 cheerleaders! School is not in session and they were in full uniform yelling until their throats were sore. The officials did a great job too.

I talked to one of the Ryle Cheerleading Coaches, they have an outstanding Cheerleading program at Ryle and in their Middle School.

Additionally, I love the uniforms, I believe it was Orange in front and Black in back.

Man, a bunch of BGP'ers. Sorry I didn't roam around to meet you'all. But I had to man the Ryle Twitter page. Plus I want to enjoy the boy's senior season, but I'm glad we played gracious hosts to you guys here in Union. I agree on all accounts of the game. One note, McDuffie is a stud (#38), he outplayd Herron who really didn't do much, not taking away from his talent. But McDuffie should be getting better looks than the FCS schools. Was really looking forward to my son going against Herron, really only got the chance in the 2nd Quarter. Trinity is the real deal. The QB is gonna be special. Enjoy the season all !!!

I was only at the freshman part and it is hard to tell much so far. The freshman portion of the scrimmage was a serious physical mismatch. Ryle didn't have anyone to cope with Trinity's speed. The complexity of Trinity's formations and schemes also seemed to bother them. They will learn a lot more as time goes on. As Trinity substituted and the physical mismatch lessened, Ryle was faced with tired players facing eager and fresh players. We'll know a lot more after the next couple of weeks.

I also thought the Trinity NT was a beast, #93 if memory serves. He was as solid as they come and could move. He repeatedly made things difficult by getting penetration into the backfield and he could not be moved by Ryle's O-line. I also saw Bisek move to center and he and a guard double teamed the NT.

I also thought the Trinity NT was a beast, #93 if memory serves. He was as solid as they come and could move. He repeatedly made things difficult by getting penetration into the backfield and he could not be moved by Ryle's O-line. I also saw Bisek move to center and he and a guard double teamed the NT.

Don't feel too bad. I haven't seen anybody handle him in practice either.

Beat us like a red headed step child. He was definitely disrupted a very good portion of our plays.

Bisek moved to Center not because of a punishment to the starting center. Yes the NT was a beast. Ryle Line coach promised Bisek that he would get some Center reps simply because he is forecasted to play Guard or Center in College. Simply a pre-planned "yes you can get some Center reps"

Bisek moved to Center not because of a punishment to the starting center. Yes the NT was a beast. Ryle Line coach promised Bisek that he would get some Center reps simply because he is forecasted to play Guard or Center in College. Simply a pre-planned "yes you can get some Center reps"

Interesting. Thanks for the explanation and clarification.