Corey Booker Wants to Make Marijuana Legal on a Federal Level

lawildcat

Agreed they should be testing all students. What about teachers and administration? They have America's future in their classes all day. Parents would be great also. Or anyone who interacts with students. This could become interesting, put your money where your mouth is, ADULTS.

I think it should be the parents choice whether they want their student tested or not, at least in a public school.

I doubt testing will happen with teachers and administration. Too many of them already using and too many more of them headed that way once it becomes legalized in more states.

Parents and everyone else too @Sportsaholic Mamaw :lol2: Can we throwing in a National ID Card and Mandatory DNA Submission while we are at it?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it should be the parents choice whether they want their student tested or not, at least in a public school.

I doubt testing will happen with teachers and administration. Too many of them already using and too many more of them headed that way once it becomes legalized in more states.

Parents and everyone else too @Sportsaholic Mamaw :lol2: Can we throwing in a National ID Card and Mandatory DNA Submission while we are at it?

Maybe everyone needs a chip implanted!:dancingpa

In all seriousness, I think athletes should be tested and other students can be tested by parent's themselves, the school would have no knowledge how those students tested.