Corey Booker Wants to Make Marijuana Legal on a Federal Level

lawildcat

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be none, I think its unconstitutional.

I hear what you are saying.

How about this, should parents have a choice at Public Schools to either opt into testing for their children or opt out of testing for their children?

I hear what you are saying.

How about this, should parents have a choice at Public Schools to either opt into testing for their children or opt out of testing for their children?

Nope, last I check a schools job was to educate, not be doctors, lawyers, and police officers.

Nope, last I check a schools job was to educate, not be doctors, lawyers, and police officers.

Seems to me the earlier we educate everyone on the dangers of any type of mind altering substances the more likely it will be that Doctors, Lawyers, and Police Officers don't become a part of the equation later in life.

Seems to me the earlier we educate everyone on the dangers of any type of mind altering substances the more likely it will be that Doctors, Lawyers, and Police Officers don't become a part of the equation later in life.

I dont know that that is the answer. We had the DARE program and other stuff in Elementary School didn't help a lick. Honestly, all those programs stopped by Middle School (which is probably when it is needed the most.) Still really wouldn't make a difference.

We need to stop the war on drugs and put our focus and funds elsewhere, ain't never gonna win.

I dont know that that is the answer. We had the DARE program and other stuff in Elementary School didn't help a lick. Honestly, all those programs stopped by Middle School (which is probably when it is needed the most.) Still really wouldn't make a difference.

We need to stop the war on drugs and put our focus and funds elsewhere, ain't never gonna win.

That is because the DARE Program has ZERO teeth to force a behavior change.

That is because the DARE Program has ZERO teeth to force a behavior change.

Let's face it: all drugs are not created equal. It's been eons since I've since I've been a part of a DARE Program, but as I recall it does not distinguish between alcohol, marijuana, and other "hard" drugs (i.e. cocaine, heroin, LSD, etc.)

At some point, almost all of the kids will be in a situation where alcohol and/or marijuana is involved. Less will be faced with a situation involving cocaine, heroin, etc. If it doesn't already, the program needs to differentiate between the drugs.

Let's face it: all drugs are not created equal. It's been eons since I've since I've been a part of a DARE Program, but as I recall it does not distinguish between alcohol, marijuana, and other "hard" drugs (i.e. cocaine, heroin, LSD, etc.)

At some point, almost all of the kids will be in a situation where alcohol and/or marijuana is involved. Less will be faced with a situation involving cocaine, heroin, etc. If it doesn't already, the program needs to differentiate between the drugs.

Exactly and phrases like just say no are just that, phrases...