Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Marlins (7/27-7/30)

Featured Replies

Do Reds pitchers walk Stanton no matter what? He can't hit a 3 run HR with nobody on and trailing 3-0. Make him hit the ball!

I agree with Thom Brennaman for once these radar guns are juiced. I've never seen so many guys throwing near 100 mph.

 

I thought I heard something the other night that everybody gained 1-2 mph, just because of where the radar is picking the ball up in flight.

I think it's time to give Winkler a shot. Schebler has been terrible since all star break. Let's give the young guys a chance.

I think it's time to give Winkler a shot. Schebler has been terrible since all star break. Let's give the young guys a chance.

 

Glad I can get his bat going :)

No better tonight. Votto finally hit a HR though.

Nice outing by Castillo today. He looks pretty impressive for skipping AAA. Hopefully Disco will be back to replace Adelman soon.

Castillo went 8 innings, 3 hits, 1 run, 1 BB & 6k's

 

Strong

 

A real bright spot in an otherwise very forgettable year for Reds' starting pitching.

  • Author
Nice outing by Castillo today. He looks pretty impressive for skipping AAA. Hopefully Disco will be back to replace Adelman soon.

 

Castillo went 8 innings, 3 hits, 1 run, 1 BB & 6k's

 

Strong

Very good. He's only scratching he surface. He threw all 4 pitches today numerous different times. Promising signs of his development.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.