WWE SummerSlam August 20th

Cena/Corbin has been added.

Brock Lesnar © vs. Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe vs. Braun Strowman - Fatal 4-Way for the WWE Universal Championship

Jinder Mahal © vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - WWE World Championship

A.J. Styles © vs. Kevin Owens - WWE United States Championship

The New Day © vs. The Usos - WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship

Alexa Bliss © vs. Sasha Banks or Nia Jax - WWE Raw Women's Championship

Naomi © vs. Natalya - WWE Smackdown Women's Championship

Neville © vs. Akira Tozawa - WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt

Randy Orton vs. Rusev

Big Cass vs. Big Show

John Cena vs. Baron Corbin

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's about time Neville losses his title, he's had it for 7-8-9 months or longer now.

Another good question is, Will Lesnar keep the title or lose it? WWE won't allow him to partake in UFC while under contract so his bout with Jones will be off until Summer 2018 and WWE had once said before they would keep the title on him until Wrestlemania 34.

Another thing to keep an eye on...Jones and Cris Cyborg both tweeted that they could show up at Summer Slam........As you know Jones and Lesnar have been going at it on twitter and Cris Cyborg and Becky Lynch have both been very mouthy towards each other LOL

Brock Lesnar © vs. Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe vs. Braun Strowman - Fatal 4-Way for the WWE Universal Championship

The build for this match has been terrific. I can see any one of the four guys walking out with the title, but I'll pick Lesnar to retain, simply because I believe Vince McMahon is frothing at the mouth to have Roman beat Brock at Wrestlemania 34.

Jinder Mahal © vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - WWE World Championship

I think Jinder is one of the worst champions of all-time. Smackdown has suffered ever since he beat Orton. I'm picking what I hope happens here, which is Shinsuke takes the title & holds it until Wrestlemania, where he defends against A.J. Styles.

A.J. Styles © vs. Kevin Owens - WWE United States Championship

Two of my favorite wrestlers here, but their feud has not impressed me. I pick Styles to retain.

Cesaro & Sheamus © vs. Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins - WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Crowd went crazy on Raw when Ambrose & Rollins reunited. I expect a similar pop when they claim the tag titles.

The New Day © vs. The Usos - WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship

This has been a great feud. The Usos' heel turn has turned around their careers. Having said that, I think New Day keeps the titles. It also wouldn't bother me if they kept feuding beyond SS.

Alexa Bliss © vs. Sasha Banks - WWE Raw Women's Championship

Battle of the best-looking female wrestlers in WWE (in my opinion). Alexa is a great heel who needs to improve in the ring. Sasha is one of the best in-ring performers. I think Alexa retains by cheating somehow.

Naomi © vs. Natalya - WWE Smackdown Women's Championship

Natty is really good in the ring & Naomi's entrance is pretty exciting. I think the champ walks out still holding the title.

Akira Tozawa © vs. Neville - WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Tozawa wins, but I couldn't care less about the Cruiserweights.

Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt

Love both of these guys, but their feud has underwhelmed. Balor being the demon means he'll win.

Randy Orton vs. Rusev

Hard to see Orton losing here after Jinder beat him 3 straight PPV's. Rusev is under-utilized by WWE & he'll take the loss here too.

Big Cass vs. Big Show

Cass wins. No way Big Show will go over the up & comer.

John Cena vs. Baron Corbin

Cena wins, although it might be by DQ. Was surprised to see Corbin cash in last night. That makes this match a little more interesting, but it's hard to imagine Cena takes a loss.

I have no knowledge of anything but I look for outside interference in the 4 way match.

What they did last night with Corbin was so stupid my wife turned it off last night. (and she is the die hard.)

I agree. It was not very good.

Top officials haven't been happy with Corbin's development since winning the briefcase. Average matches and very poor promos were part of the reason for the decision. Feuding with Cena does allow him to jump back up the ladder if he improves while working with one of the companies best.

He's pretty weak on the mic, average in the ring, but I do love his finisher. And I think his overall character (not caring about anyone or anything other than him) has a great deal of potential.