Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Linkin Park Singer Chester Bennington Commits Suicide

Featured Replies

Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington has committed suicide ... TMZ has learned.

 

Law enforcement sources tell us the singer hanged himself at a private residence in Palos Verdes Estates in L.A. County. His body was discovered Thursday just before 9 AM.

 

Chester was married with 6 children from 2 wives.

 

TMZ

  • Author

He was very close to Chris Cornell and spoke at his funeral. Today was Chris' birthday. At first glance, it doesn't seem like coincidence.

They were supposed to be at Riverbend on August 12th.

So so selfish to do that to those around you....children, wives....

Wow - sooo sad!! "In the End" lyrics are haunting me right now....

 

RIP - prayers to his family and friends.

So so selfish to do that to those around you....children, wives....

i can't express how much I hate this type of comment to someone committing suicide. Just ignorant.

Really sad for his family and fans, but I'll never forgive Linkin Park for tainting my memory of "Encore."

My favorite band growing up. Saw them twice back in 2008. Had great seats for their show at Riverbed next month on my girlfriends birthday. Was listening to them while at the gym yesterday when I heard the news, I still can't believe it. So sad. He was an incredible singer, he and the band are involved in so many charities. Many of his lyrics going all the way back to their first albums to their new one this summer paint a picture of the sadness he must of felt throughout his life. His music gave many people a way to express those same feelings and probably saved some from the same tragic fate. RIP

i can't express how much I hate this type of comment to someone committing suicide. Just ignorant.

 

I stand by my original statement. You can hate and call me ignorant, which is what you think and how you feel, all acceptable. I think and feel it's selfish and cowardly.

I stand by my original statement. You can hate and call me ignorant, which is what you think and how you feel, all acceptable. I think and feel it's selfish and cowardly.

 

I got what you meant in your original post. I agree with you to an extent. The exception I would have is for someone who is very ill (terminal in a sense), if they dont want to sufficer, that should be their choice.

I stand by my original statement. You can hate and call me ignorant, which is what you think and how you feel, all acceptable. I think and feel it's selfish and cowardly.

I'm not saying you are ignorant, I don't know you so no clue about you. I am however saying your comment is ignorant. You have no clue what someone who does this could be going through or living with every day. Mental illness, depression, addiction, maybe worse. To call someone selfish or cowardly in that situation is ignorant.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.