Open Job: St. Patrick

Rigdon is about 6'0" I'd say. His sons Mother is tall. Strong lineage of athletics on both sides of the maternal and paternal families.

From my experience of helping out with coaching in elementary and middle over the years, if the Mom is 5'8-5'9 or taller the kid will be at least 6'2ish. It's all about the Mom when it comes to height. If you want a tall son and your only 6'0, you better marry tall or 5'8-5'10 is all the taller the boy is gonna get. You can book that

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From my experience of helping out with coaching in elementary and middle over the years, if the Mom is 5'8-5'9 or taller the kid will be at least 6'2ish. It's all about the Mom when it comes to height. If you want a tall son and your only 6'0, you better marry tall or 5'8-5'10 is all the taller the boy is gonna get. You can book that

I've heard the same. Good looking young athlete. He's gonna be special. Might arguably be the toughest 6th grader ( I think that's his grade) in the area and a top middle schooler in the region.

Edited by mcpapa

Should be an interesting 4-5 years for St Patrick..... Rigdon has a very talented son and that St Pat 6th grade class is special. Justin Myricks boy is a 4 grader there too. Will be very interesting to see the movements over the next few years..... I would anticipate some transfers in about Rigdon's third season.

Nice article in Maysville Independent Ledger this morning about this hire. Aaron appears to have a lot of experience with younger kids and two years on St. Pat's staff bringing potential stability to this program. Sorry, I am a tech-dinosaur and cannot link the article for BGPreppers.