Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

formal Apology

Featured Replies

The baseball Gods are flirting with Reds fan just one more time, before the finale.

The baseball Gods are flirting with Reds fan just one more time, before the finale.

Fine with me. It's the last week of the season, and we're in the mix. I'm good...

Fine with me. It's the last week of the season, and we're in the mix. I'm good...
....:thumb:

 

All any true fan can ask for, is give me a chance to compete and see what happens.

 

Can't win it, unless you're in it.

If the Cards go 2-4 the rest of the way(possible, not likely), the Reds 4-1(possible, not likely), and the Astros 3-2(very possible), then the Central ends in a three-way tie...WOW!!!

And I will be the first to stand up and say I was wrong and take my "crow" with a little iced tea.

 

The NL is either overran with parody, or has the potential to get swept in the Series....I'm leaning toward the sweep.

 

:thumb: I vote for the sweep also STRIKE, The NL is overran with parody of bad baseball teams.

We had someone on here not long ago who boldly predicted that the 'stros would overtake the Cardinals. Pretty much laughed at a few short days ago.

 

We had someone else (mcpapa) who implied several weeks ago that the Central Division winner might not win 85 games this year.

 

And we had a whole bunch of folks who were sticking forks in the Redlegs this time last week. I can't remember if I did on this board, but I sure was thinking that they were done.

Not criticizing anyone - it's a long season and the fat lady hasn't started singing just yet.

I did. I think I even put in a graphic of a fork.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.