Best/favorite songs with "lady" in the title

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you might REALLY DIG a lot of the visuals on the Accept - "Lady Lou" video that's 3:03 and the girl in the thumbnail has black hair holding a red fan. It's like the 8th one that comes up in a search, but if I had posted it I'm pretty sure that I would have been banned.

@B-Ball-fan you have posted 15 songs that have lady in the title. So which ONE is the best/favorite?

While the thread asks for Best/Favorite Songs with “lady” in the title, of the 13 that I have so far posted, if I had to pick my absolute favorite of those, It would be a toss up between Kenny Roger’s - “Lady”, and Neil Young’s - “Old Laughing Lady” , and of all the great songs posted by everyone, including myself, It would be a toss up between Bluto’s entry of The Moody Blues - “For My Lady”, Mack The Knife’s entry of Chris Deburgh’s - “Lady in Red”, and rjs4470’s entry of Jim Hendrix’s - Foxy Lady, with coldweatherfan’s entry of Sugarloaf’s - “Green Eyed Lady”, and Runcible Owl’s entry of Cornelious Brother’s and Sister Rose’s - “Treat Her Like a Lady” coming in at a close second, but with that said, numerous other entries are groovy with me as well.

While the thread asks for Best/Favorite Songs with “lady” in the title, of the 13 that I have so far posted, if I had to pick my absolute favorite of those, It would be a toss up between Kenny Roger’s - “Lady”, and Neil Young’s - “Old Laughing Lady” , and of all the great songs posted by everyone, including myself, It would be a toss up between Bluto’s entry of The Moody Blues - “For My Lady”, Mack The Knife’s entry of Chris Deburgh’s - “Lady in Red”, and rjs4470’s entry of Jim Hendrix’s - Foxy Lady, with coldweatherfan’s entry of Sugarloaf’s - “Green Eyed Lady”, and Runcible Owl’s entry of Cornelious Brother’s and Sister Rose’s - “Treat Her Like a Lady” coming in at a close second, but with that said, numerous other entries are groovy with me as well.

You must be like my wife when it comes to ordering dinner. She likes everything on the menu, just can't decide.:lol2: