Ryle HS & Bowling Green HS Travel to Dalton, GA for Southeastern 7 on 7 Tourney

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are at different field than Ryle. We will know tomorrow. Purples lose 21-18 at end of game to North Murray. Let it slip through our hands. We still should make championship bracket tomorrow.

Rain, thunder, lightning delay now. We will give update later tonight if we get final game in and then will hit it strong in the morning.

Man, I hate playing North Murray during 7 on 7. They always do a little full back dump when they need just a yard and they always run a one yard shallow route while our LBs are bailing out.

BG finished pool play with a 4 and 1 record by beating a great effort 0-5 Coalloha Creek team 34-7.

BG wins pool C and plays tomorrow at 10 in the Gold bracket. Once we find out who they could play we will let you know. Good day for the Purples with the exception. That Vito Tiadale tweaked his hamstring. Was told it was just a cramp which is understandable in the heat. He did not play the last 2 games Hope BG he can play tomorrow.

BG getting ready to begin Gold Bracket vs a good N Forsyth GA team who killed NW Witfield in opening round. Was told unlikely Vito Tisdale and a few others will play for BG today due to injuries or the chance for further injuries. Time for young Purples to step up.

North Forsyth is a big school.

That is suburban Cumming, Ga

7A school but was probably one of the weaker Forsyth County teams last year.

Went 4-6 last year but would be probably a top 10 6A school in KY

Purples are heading to the house (not the End Zone). Too banged up. We knocked the host school, Dalton GA, out of tourney, which was nice. Wallace was asked by the banged up players to let them play but he wouldn't do it. Don't blame him.

I 5think in season we will be OK. Certainly a reload year but I like our chances. Next season - forget about it!

Purples bow out to a well coached Pickerrell GA team 20-6. Playing uphill is a tough proposition in 7on7. Overall good showing by the young guys and will only benefit them going forward.

Hope to make the UofL 7v7 a week from today if I can get back in town for it in time. Hope Ryle had a good day in the Silver Bracket!