Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset 2017

Featured Replies

What does Somerset need to do to improve in 2017? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Schedule as of now...

 

[TABLE=class: team_score_table]

[TR=class: sched]

[TD=class: mdate, align: right][/TD]

[TD=class: opponent]Bourbon County[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]at Lincoln County[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 3][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: mtime, align: right][/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments]PBK Death Valley Bowl[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: sched]

[TD=class: mdate, align: right][/TD]

[TD=class: opponent]Williamsburg[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]away[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 3][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: mtime, align: right]7:30 PM[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: sched]

[TD=class: mdate, align: right][/TD]

[TD=class: opponent]Hazard[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]away[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 3][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: mtime, align: right]7:30 PM[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: sched]

[TD=class: mdate, align: right][/TD]

[TD=class: opponent]North Laurel[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]home[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 3][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: mtime, align: right]7:30 PM[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: sched]

[TD=class: mdate, align: right][/TD]

[TD=class: opponent]Rockcastle County[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]home[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 3][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: mtime, align: right]7:30 PM[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: sched]

[TD=class: mdate, align: right][/TD]

[TD=class: opponent]Raceland[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]away[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 3][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: mtime, align: right]7:30 PM[/TD]

[TD=class: team_score_comments][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: sched]

[TD=class: mdate, align: right][/TD]

[TD=class: opponent]Middlesboro[/TD]

[TD=class: schedule-loc]home[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 3][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: mtime, align: right]7:30 PM[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Aug 18 - Bourbon County (at Lincoln County)

Aug 25 - at Williamsburg

Sept 1 - OPEN?

Sept 8 - at Hazard

Sept 15 - North Laurel

Sept 22 - Rockcastle County

Sept 29 - at Raceland

Oct 6 - Danville

Oct 13 - at Lexington Christian

Oct 20 - Middlesboro

Oct 27 - OPEN?

 

I'm assuming they've already filled one of the two open dates since they haven't posted anything requesting games. Just haven't found the matchup yet.

What happen to the Beechwoos game?

What happen to the Beechwoos game?

 

That's the one I couldn't find. I didn't have a date for it - I'm guessing it is September 1.

Maybe I am just being negative, but I'm guessing 5-5 or maybe 6-4. If they stay healthy for playoffs, they could be dangerous. I don't know they have enough to beat LCA, Danville or Beechwood. Toss ups with many of the others.

 

I'll not be critical...yet.

I will be seeing them for the first time this season. I am taking in the Bourbon County game. What kind of game do you all think this one will be?

Aug 18 - Bourbon County (at Lincoln County)

Aug 25 - at Williamsburg

Sept 1 - OPEN?

Sept 8 - at Hazard

Sept 15 - North Laurel

Sept 22 - Rockcastle County

Sept 29 - at Raceland

Oct 6 - Danville

Oct 13 - at Lexington Christian

Oct 20 - Middlesboro

Oct 27 - OPEN?

 

this is a solid schedule with or without Beechwood. They may be good this season but 5 wins on this schedule would be an accomplishment most any team.

7 of the 10 games they play are against teams ranked in the top 10 in their class???

 

This season might cause me to start drinking. :rolleyes:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.