Westbrook next game?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the regular season is meaningless, why did they play it?

Are you serious? Golden State is stacked and nobody in the East is beating Cleveland as long as LBJ is there...enjoy the ride!

After tonight Westbrook may average 35, 15 and 15 next year. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Finals average

Durant 35.2 ppg 8.4 rbs 5.4 asst

James 33.6 ppg 12 rbs. 10 asst

obviously MVP was Lebron!

Finals average

Durant 35.2 ppg 8.4 rbs 5.4 asst

James 33.6 ppg 12 rbs. 10 asst

obviously MVP was Lebron!

He'd have gotten my vote.

If his team had won the Finals. :D

So are you saying that Isaiah Thomas should have been the MVP? His team finished with a better record than Cleveland did.

So are you saying that Isaiah Thomas should have been the MVP? His team finished with a better record than Cleveland did.

PP2, it isn't records it's triple doubles!

And Cleveland finished the NBA entire season with a better record! And his triple double in the finals deserved MVP! If you can go out first round but your only argument is triple doubles it shouldn't change in the finals! Poking the bear my man!

Good banter gentlemen! Congrats GS on another ship! Second verse same as the first next year! Will Cleveland add Paul George next year??

There was nothing good about this banter. You are forwarding a clearly flawed narrative that seems blissfully unaware of the difference between regular-season MVP and Finals MVP. And to top it off, you are using last year's results as a means to discredit Russ' performance by acting as though the team was exactly the same this past year. Even though Durant left.

Yeah, Russ failed because his team dropped off this year from last year. That's rich.