Steph Curry Free Agency

KD has said he'd take less money so they can all stay. Warriors big 4 isn't going anywhere.

Guarantee he said that before the math was done.

On contract for the 2017-18 season:

Kevin Durant(player option)

Klay Thompson

Draymond Green

Kevin Looney

Damian Jones

Patrick McCaw

Jason Thompson(not playing but counts against the cap)

I saw a report that the Warriors will offer Steph a max contract of 5 years 205M.

An hour or so later KD comes out saying he believes that they will all make financial sacrifices to keep their roster intact but that it is a business so who knows what will happen.

I have a hard time believing that Steph will take less money since he has been making less money than Draymond, Klay and KD.

I have a hard time believing that Steph will take less money since he has been making less money than Draymond, Klay and KD.

How do they rank in endorsement dollars? Steph has to make quite a bit more there than Dray and Klay. I'd imagine Steph and KD are far above the other two.

How do they rank in endorsement dollars? Steph has to make quite a bit more there than Dray and Klay. I'd imagine Steph and KD are far above the other two.

Steph and KD have huge shoe deals. Behind LeBron they are the next highest earners, I believe.