Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Senior All-Stars 117 Kentucky Junior All-Stars 115

Featured Replies

This applies to non-All Star regular HS too. Seems to be a growing trend to allow players to 'express themselves offensively' leading to limited understanding of what a good shot is or how to create one. And as long as officials continue to bail out an out-of-control drive with a foul call and coaches encourage 'attack the basket and draw the foul' without ample people or ball movement, while players are allowed to take bad shots without repercussion, the trend will continue.

 

Is there a difference in getting fouled while in control ?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a difference in getting fouled while in control ?

 

I think so, imo there is an offensive version of the flop that was discussed in a thread previously, players driving with the purpose of putting on a performance when they get a little contact vs. actually attempting to finish. Perhaps that is a better description than out of control.

Sounds like someone here understands the game of basketball!! :clap:

Jalen Johnson is highly underrated but 2nd region never get no love! 27 point and 5 on one day call up, while practicing football is impressive!

 

I agree that is very impressive, he is a special two sport player earning D1 offers in both sports. When Jalen is on which is often, he is one of the best scoring guards in the class. His strength and toughness set him apart. As a shooting guard few match his scoring outburst abilities. He can score in bunches.

I think in 2015 Kentucky played Indiana to a one point game when they played in KY and lost by 11 I'm Indy.

I think in 2015 Kentucky played Indiana to a one point game when they played in KY and lost by 11 I'm Indy.

 

I think in the 2010 or 2011 time frame there was a close game as well.

Some kids are capable of creating their own shots and most coaches I know will encourage those kids who can create their own shot to do what they do best.

Some kids are capable of creating their own shots and most coaches I know will encourage those kids who can create their own shot to do what they do best.

 

Correct sir.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.