Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Car Rams into Pedestrians in Times Square

Featured Replies

Scary situation when crazies get these ideas.

For as long as it appears it was on the side walk, I'm surprised there isn't a higher body count and/or more injured.

I saw the video.. this was definitely not an accident.

 

Hope he rots in prison for the rest of his life. Apparently he wasn't drunk. Blew a .000

 

Read he may have smoked some synthetic marijuana.

I saw the video.. this was definitely not an accident.

 

Hope he rots in prison for the rest of his life. Apparently he wasn't drunk. Blew a .000

 

Read he may have smoked some synthetic marijuana.

Witnessed an employee flip out/hallucinate on that stuff a couple of years ago. Synthetic marijuana is lethal.

He looked crazy running down the street after what he did.

Having been to NYC several times and being at that particular spot it amazes me that he was able to go against traffic for as lang as he did (last report I saw said 7 blocks).

  • Author
Witnessed an employee flip out/hallucinate on that stuff a couple of years ago. Synthetic marijuana is lethal.

 

You ain't lyin'...

 

After years of smoking pot without issue I was told about this "spice" stuff that I could easily purchase legally at a tobacco shop near the University of Cincinnati that was "just like pot", but didn't show up in drug testings.

 

I started out with a low strength brand that initially seemed to kinda-sorta work alright, but within a couple of weeks had very little effect on me, so little by little I kept graduating up the scale to stronger versions of it because at every level it would quickly lose its effect.

 

After a couple of months I was up to the strongest level available, and the crap scared the hell out of me as it gave me extreme anxiety attacks and made me feel like I was mentally slipping into quick sand that seemed inescapable.

 

I disconnected my phone on purpose because I feared having to take any calls knowing that I was in no condition to make any sense, and stayed put in my chair bracing myself 'til this crap wore off. My paranoia was off the charts, and I felt like an elephant was standing on my chest.

 

When I finally settled down I instantly said to myself "Hell to the No on that crap anymore" and that was that.

 

About a year after that I visited a girl that I've known since grade school, and her boyfriend, and came to find that she and he were all jacked up on the stuff to the point her boyfriend sat there like a zombie, and she had developed chronic coughing from it as well as regular vomiting. She wanted me to partake and I was like "Hell no sister...and you guys need to stop that crap immediately".

 

Knowing full good and well that I had never experienced anything even near this craziness with illegal marijuana I couldn't understand how this stuff was freely available while the ongoing stink about pot continued. And don't get me started on how pot is nowhere near as dangerous as a night of excessive drinking, where the more you drink the drunker you get.

 

With all of that said I've long turned a corner where I'm not preoccupied with pot anymore. I get why people like it, and I certainly had lots of fun with it, and especially with it helping me to write songs, but I just don't care to be buzzed all the time anymore.

 

Once in a blue moon maybe if I'm attending a concert with friends, but that's about it. I can relate to what Neil Young said a few years back that he has nothing against it, but he just got to a point where he wanted to experience life not being in the fog of a buzz all the time. If people do do it, just as with drinking, they shouldn't drive while high.

 

I wouldn't assume that anyone else out here would be as stupid as I was by trying "spice", but if you ever come across it, the answer is a big fat "NO".

You ain't lyin'...

 

After years of smoking pot without issue I was told about this "spice" stuff that I could easily purchase legally at a tobacco shop near the University of Cincinnati that was "just like pot", but didn't show up in drug testings.

 

I started out with a low strength brand that initially seemed to kinda-sorta work alright, but within a couple of weeks had very little effect on me, so little by little I kept graduating up the scale to stronger versions of it because at every level it would quickly lose its effect.

 

After a couple of months I was up to the strongest level available, and the crap scared the hell out of me as it gave me extreme anxiety attacks and made me feel like I was mentally slipping into quick sand that seemed inescapable.

 

I disconnected my phone on purpose because I feared having to take any calls knowing that I was in no condition to make any sense, and stayed put in my chair bracing myself 'til this crap wore off. My paranoia was off the charts, and I felt like an elephant was standing on my chest.

 

When I finally settled down I instantly said to myself "Hell to the No on that crap anymore" and that was that.

 

About a year after that I visited a girl that I've known since grade school, and her boyfriend, and came to find that she and he were all jacked up on the stuff to the point her boyfriend sat there like a zombie, and she had developed chronic coughing from it as well as regular vomiting. She wanted me to partake and I was like "Hell no sister...and you guys need to stop that crap immediately".

 

Knowing full good and well that I had never experienced anything even near this craziness with illegal marijuana I couldn't understand how this stuff was freely available while the ongoing stink about pot continued. And don't get me started on how pot is nowhere near as dangerous as a night of excessive drinking, where the more you drink the drunker you get.

 

With all of that said I've long turned a corner where I'm not preoccupied with pot anymore. I get why people like it, and I certainly had lots of fun with it, and especially with it helping me to write songs, but I just don't care to be buzzed all the time anymore.

 

Once in a blue moon maybe if I'm attending a concert with friends, but that's about it. I can relate to what Neil Young said a few years back that he has nothing against it, but he just got to a point where he wanted to experience life not being in the fog of a buzz all the time. If people do do it, just as with drinking, they shouldn't drive while high.

 

I wouldn't assume that anyone else out here would be as stupid as I was by trying "spice", but if you ever come across it, the answer is a big fat "NO".

 

Good post. I cant say I know about the synthetic or spice stuff, but from reading what you say, Heck no I dont ever want to try that.

Thanks for the insight.

 

See, I can agree with you.:up:

The clip I saw showed several angles of him hitting folks. Pure crazy!!

I wouldn't assume that anyone else out here would be as stupid as I was by trying "spice", but if you ever come across it, the answer is a big fat "NO".

 

I tried it once, that was enough for me. Your assessment of it is spot on, it's absolutely nothing like pot if you get a high dose of it. I know that synthetic bath salts carries a class A felony now, I'm not sure what the synthetic pot carries but do know it is no longer legal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.