Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keno Multiplier?

Featured Replies

If you play Keno in Ky. Lottery do you play the new multiplier?

I rarely play KENO but a guy at our golf club last week won $1000 on a multiplier from a $500 win. He always plays the pick 10 numbers choice.

I've been playing it at lunch, and won $36 dollars the past 2 times. I keep hitting 4 out of 5 numbers.

That multiplier is a scam to just bleed you of your money faster.

  • Author

My math of it doesn't add up so i don't play it

I hit a 2x multiplier on 5 number Saturday. Paid $410 x 2 for $820; bad part over 600 you pay taxes

OK....KENO experts...what is the best amount of numbers to play? I've been doing 8 with mixed results.

I seldom play Keno. Only when I'm with my brother. The multiplier is a gimmick for sure and odds are poor. But, it's one of those things where if you don't play a lot it might be worth doing it. I play the bad bets on table games only in the hope of hitting it big. I'm there for the entertainment part of the game, not to try to beat the game. I'm just hoping for the big money.

I hit a 2x multiplier on 5 number Saturday. Paid $410 x 2 for $820; bad part over 600 you pay taxes

 

Yeah, government has to get their piece of the pie. Dumb. Kiss at least 33% of that goodbye.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.