Reds @ Giants (5/11-5/14)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cueto on the bump for the Giants tonight. The Reds have actually had pretty good success against Cueto in 2 starts.

The Reds won't beat Cueto tonight. I won't be surprised if he throws a shutout.

Votto with yet another brain cramp in first inning. Two on, one out and DuVall hits a pop up to short stop in shallow left center. SS throws to second and Cozart gets back and then throws to first and gets Votto. Must have thought two outs but it was first inning. These just stupid plays are getting more frequently as I just don't understand it.

Votto with yet another brain cramp in first inning. Two on, one out and DuVall hits a pop up to short stop in shallow left center. SS throws to second and Cozart gets back and then throws to first and gets Votto. Must have thought two outs but it was first inning. These just stupid plays are getting more frequently as I just don't understand it.

He gets on base 48% of the time.

Good thing the next two days are day games in San Francisco. I don't know if the Giants have enough money to turn on the lights after that 17 inning game last night. The field may look sloppy as well as they probably had to lay off a couple of their groundskeepers. Tough times for the Giants organization.