Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 25 (4/2/17)

Featured Replies

How many D1 committ's Hurricane have ? they are near my neck of the woods but I dont know anything about them .

 

Hurricane has a nice team with at least 5 D1 players on the roster.

Caiti Mathes - Virginia Tech

Jayme Bailey - Virginia Tech

Katie Adams - Marshall

Paige Scruggs - Morehead State

Kierstan Landers - Florida State

  • Replies 42
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Booner -- Thats a very impressive list !! I was told they had a few Ohio Outlaw girls . But didnt know where they were committed to .

Is Landers a pitcher that threw for Scoob Alvelo's Bandit team last fall?

I'm sure they are a solid team. I don't know anything about out of state teams. Who are they ranked by, MaxPreps? I don't put much stock in their rankings. It's garbage in, garbage out. They reward teams that put stats on their site. Not an accurate picture of who's actually good or not.

Interesting match up in Gulf Shores today at 2pm Central time. McCracken versus Spencer County. I think Spencer is a contender in the 8th region. They both played highly ranked Fairhope, AL this week with Mcracken winning 4-3 in 8 and Spencer losing 2-0. This is a huge opportunity for the Bears to see where they stand.

Landers is a lefty slapper/outfielder who can also hit for power with great speed.

Scott County's to lose this year IMO. Nobody on that level in the state.

Hurricane 15, East Carter 0

If they never play anyone good and didn't throw Fouts against the only good team they faced, they don't deserve to be ranked at all.

Wow , you play Hurricane in game 1 and East Jess in game 2 and decide to play for the split . Weak sauce and disappointing IMO . I'd respect the decision more if you just said " we didnt want lose to a Ky team so we saved our ace" . Am I correct that East Jess's ace is out with an injury ?

Wow , you play Hurricane in game 1 and East Jess in game 2 and decide to play for the split . Weak sauce and disappointing IMO . I'd respect the decision more if you just said " we didnt want lose to a Ky team so we saved our ace" . Am I correct that East Jess's ace is out with an injury ?

 

I have to agree here. Isn't this why you play these types of teams? Why play them if you don't throw your best and try to win? You play these types of teams as a measuring stick to see where you are and how you match up. It's makes for a memorable game for the kids. But if you don't start your best, then it goes from being nice memory (win or lose) to "I have no idea what we could have done against them" and kind of meaningless game. Almost a "well if we would have done X that day, we could have competed." Well now you'll never know. It makes no sense to me.

Hurricanes coach said in the article " that's why we agreed to come to Russell to play was to see the best "

sounds like a dady-ball coaching decision

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.