Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina 77 Oregon 76

Featured Replies

As "bad" as Carolina played last night, they still won, despite Hicks and Berry going a COMBINED 3-26 from the field. Don't expect that again. This is why it was a 1 point win. If they can go 3-26 and win I'll take every time.

 

I expect Hicks to play much better tomorrow night. He was BRUTAL against Oregon. I find it hard to believe he can play that bad two straight games...too talented a player.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I expect Hicks to play much better tomorrow night. He was BRUTAL against Oregon. I find it hard to believe he can play that bad two straight games...too talented a player.

 

No doubt. This is why I'm not too worried about gonzagas big. Berry won't go 2-14 again either

This. You NEVER see an aggressive boxout called, so stick your butt out and block him out. At the very least, give it the old college try. You've got four seconds left in your season.

 

Get drunk and blow it off?

If you don't box out you will almost never get that call...not sometimes won't get it, almost never. At every level. middle school on up. As a coach, beg for that call and see what you get. I'll tell you..."your player didn't block out coach, no foul". Heard it a hundred times this year if I heard it once.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.