August 21, 20179 yr Author Yep, some places even assigned security to him to watch him. The best was when my buddy at the Yacht Club made him go back to his car to get his ID lol.
August 21, 20179 yr The best was when my buddy at the Yacht Club made him go back to his car to get his ID lol. Some places are real jerks about IDs.
August 21, 20179 yr My friend did it on purpose. If I was Rey I would have left and never came back and spread the word to all the other Celebs in town about the Yacht Club.
August 21, 20179 yr Author If I was Rey I would have left and never came back and spread the word to all the other Celebs in town about the Yacht Club. The smart ones come by boat.
November 19, 20178 yr Author Dolphins cut him after being arrested for assult after he didnt pay tab. From what I have heard he has walked out of LBYC before with out paying in Ludlow over 5he summer also.
November 19, 20178 yr He’s had similar incidents minus the assault at many Cincinnati establishments. Guy might have a drinking problem.
November 21, 20178 yr He’s had similar incidents minus the assault at many Cincinnati establishments. Guy might have a drinking problem. Like taking his shirt off and following a girl who had to hide in a stall in the women's bathroom at Tin Roof until the cops escorted him out and probably home.
November 21, 20178 yr Like taking his shirt off and following a girl who had to hide in a stall in the women's bathroom at Tin Roof until the cops escorted him out and probably home. Yeah, and some of those incidents as well.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.