March 25, 20179 yr And the other side is loaded with Kansas, UNC, UK, and Oregon Probably the three best programs in college basketball history factoring in wins, titles*, and history+ (Naismith, Phog, Rupp, Dean) and then the first ever national champion (Oregon). * - I know UCLA has the most but I don't put them at this level + - Is it safe to argue that without the history at Kansas, Kentucky and North Carolina never become what they are?
March 25, 20179 yr As I saw on Twitter last night: the ACC had the Heisman winner and the national champion in football. The SEC has three teams in the Elite 8. 2017 is weird.
March 25, 20179 yr Florida wins it the same way Wisconsin tied it up and sent it to overtime Fla. didn't deserve to win after the bone head play of not fouling before the guy tied the score. I can't believe how many games are tied up on a 3 point shot at the buzzer. You have to foul. Everyone's afraid of fouling the guy while he is shooting. Grab him as soon as he gets the ball.
March 25, 20179 yr Fla. didn't deserve to win after the bone head play of not fouling before the guy tied the score. I can't believe how many games are tied up on a 3 point shot at the buzzer. You have to foul. Everyone's afraid of fouling the guy while he is shooting. Grab him as soon as he gets the ball. If u grab them that is intentional these days
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.