Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / UCLA (Sweet 16) Updates

Featured Replies

Yes, pretty good half considering Willis sit out most of the half, Bam got nothing and Monk was not that hot.

  • Replies 157
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hawkins has three fouls.

 

I thought UK made a huge mistake putting Hawkins in the game with 45 seconds left. It will take away all his aggressiveness now for the entire second half.:banghead:

Willis had 4 reb in approx 5 min. He has got to stay out of foul trouble. Need 12 to 14 minutes in the 2nd half

  • Author

Halftime Stats:

Kentucky:

FG-15-32-46.9%

3pt-5-12-41.7%

FT's-1-2-50%

Rebounds-14 (4 offensive)

Turnovers-5

Fouls-10

 

UCLA:

FG-12-28-42.9%

3pt-3-9-33%

FT-6-9-66.7%

Rebounds-17 (6 offensive)

Turnovers-6

Fouls-6

I can't say I'm super happy with that half but I am happy with a three-point lead after that half

  • Author

Wisconsin leading Florida 27-20 with 4 minutes to play in the half.

The defense needs to step it up and we have got to stop their offensive rebounds. It feels like they got 8 or 10 points on second-chance baskets

  • Author

I thought the Cats got some good minutes from Humphries, but we need more minutes this half from Willis. The Bruins #4 Leaf is leading them with 13 points Willis and Gabriel has to play better D on him without fouling.

UCLA (BIGS)-24 UK (BIGS)- 3. UCLA (guards)- 9 UK (guards)- 33

The game not going to be in the nineties.

  • Author

Do you think that Kenny Smith wants UCLA to win he just said and I quote "unfortunately the pace right now favors Kentucky":ohbrother:

Bam is really struggling to even get a shot off against UCLA bigs. The one time he made a nice move, he got hacked but there was no call.

Do you think that Kenny Smith wants UCLA to win he just said and I quote "unfortunately the pace right now favors Kentucky":ohbrother:

 

Pretty obvious wasn't it.

Do you think that Kenny Smith wants UCLA to win he just said and I quote "unfortunately the pace right now favors Kentucky":ohbrother:

 

I caught that to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.