Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / UCLA (Sweet 16) Updates

Featured Replies

Think Alford has never won in this round.

  • Replies 157
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think fat lady is singing very loudly, now.

I can't comment on Fultz because I have never seen him play in all honesty. But DeAaron Fox > Lonzo Ball and its honestly not even that close IMO.

Who would have thought maybe three SEC teams in the final eight.

I ain't Gina lie, I picked UK but I can't believe we won this game!! WAY TO GO CATS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.