March 24, 20179 yr Tipping at 10:40. Would like to see X pull this one out. I think will be tough however.
March 24, 20179 yr There should be a rule that if you are in the eastern time none you cant be placed in the west region.
March 24, 20179 yr Xavier better be getting rebounds and hold on to the ball when they have it or it's going to be a long night.
March 24, 20179 yr I picked Arizona to win it all this year, would still be sweet to see a Xavier upset.
March 24, 20179 yr Outside of Bluiett, I'm not sure Xavier can possibly play worse than they have this half. They've been dreadful.
March 24, 20179 yr Outside of Bluiett, I'm not sure Xavier can possibly play worse than they have this half. They've been dreadful. And very much in it.
March 24, 20179 yr If Xavier could catch a break on rebounds they could be up. Either way good game for them so far.
March 24, 20179 yr Someone tell C Webb that it is Star Trek where the fingers are together Or just tell him to be quiet.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.