Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KHSAA Sweet 16 First Round: Cooper/Meade County Updates

Featured Replies

McNeil for 3. Sean McNeil. Corner 3.

 

33-25 Cooper.

 

Steal by Cooper and then fouled by Baker. He has 3 fouls now.

 

Media timeout.

 

Cooper shooting 2 when we return. I think it is Sean McNeil at the line.

 

2:42 left in the quarter.

  • Replies 147
  • Views 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler Ollier is at the line. Not Sean McNeil.

 

He makes both.

 

35-25 Cooper.

  • Author

Layup by Weick is good, fouled on the play. Will shoot 1.

  • Author

Makes it.

 

35-28 Cooper

  • Author

Dakota Clayton picks up his third foul for MC.

Another steal and S. McNeil is fouled shooting the layup. Shooting 2.

 

Makes both.

 

39-28 Cooper.

 

1:20 left in the third.

I'd like to see that last play again. Looked like it was out on Cooper unless I missed something.

Both teams will be shooting bonus free throws the rest of the game.

Baker got away with a travel. Brayden with his 3rd foul

  • Author

Baker misses the front end of a 1 and 1.

I'd like to see that last play again. Looked like it was out on Cooper unless I missed something.

It was right in front of me and I thought it was out on Cooper too

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.