Michigan Travel Fiasco

UKMustangFan

Anyone else hear about all this?

So they play today at noon in the B1G tournament in DC.

The plane they were taking ran off the runway yesterday, so they had to take another plane this morning. They just arrived about two hours ago in DC. Their uniforms didn't. They're wearing a hodgepodge of practice jerseys and shorts and shoes for the game.

The B1G was nice enough to push the start time of their game back a whole 25 minutes. :lol2:

I bet there were a few that didn't want to get on that second plane.

Plane never left the ground, not a big deal, aborted the takeoff, not enough room to stop. (but I used to work in the aviation industry so I know all the other stuff that is wrong with planes that fly all the time.)

Plane never left the ground, not a big deal, aborted the takeoff, not enough room to stop. (but I used to work in the aviation industry so I know all the other stuff that is wrong with planes that fly all the time.)

That is comforting.

I bet some of them thought it was a big deal.

I bet some of them thought it was a big deal.

1) Anything designed to fly, that wasn't made by God, is a big deal when it doesn't work correctly.

2) I have flown in multiple varieties of aircraft owned by various entities, commerical and military...when you slip the runway, it's a big deal....especially at Midway or Reagan National

3) Pilots that slip a runway rarely poo themselves, mostly because their sphincters are so tight