Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU Women's Program - Issues ?

Featured Replies

I am trying to determine the validity of some information that I heard about a player being dismissed from the NKU Women's program within the past week or so. This player was a starter and a local recruit.

 

I can find no word of this, no press release, nothing....

 

Given their record, and this unsubstantiated information, I have to wonder if there are issues within the program affecting performance.

 

@Wireman ?

 

After doing some more research, this player was likely their leading scorer for the season....

I would guess it's something pretty serious.

  • Author
I would guess it's something pretty serious.

 

Have you heard a player was dismissed in the past 2 weeks ?

I don't know much about the women's program. I could find out if it was the men's program.

  • Author
I don't know much about the women's program. I could find out if it was the men's program.

 

Total radio silence it would appear. Given that they have a new local coach and a less than stellar record, this just seemed like a potential dovetail or fall out piece of information.

  • Author
The player was not dismissed. She quit.

 

Do you have details why ? Obviously something as it appears she was their leading scorer.

From last Friday:

 

NKU announced Friday that Junior forward Kasey Uetrecht will not be with the women’s basketball team for the remainder of the season due to personal reasons. The university said that it will have no further comment.

That's disappointing news. Great kid and an awesome family.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.