Americans Are Split on Whether They Want President Trump Impeached

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll do something eventually to be impeached, but he hasn't yet.

I wonder if some betting agency has the odds on

1. Impeachment

2. Charges

I heard a Republican(can't remember the name) strategist say about a week ago that he thought the Republicans ideally would want to have Trump removed a year before midterms so the party would have a year to recover. I think he will still be in office after year one and probably two but I am not so sure about year three. Something may happen between the third and fourth years.

I heard a Republican(can't remember the name) strategist say about a week ago that he thought the Republicans ideally would want to have Trump removed a year before midterms so the party would have a year to recover. I think he will still be in office after year one and probably two but I am not so sure about year three. Something may happen between the third and fourth years.

Science the Republican leadership never wanted Trump to begin with. They fought him tooth and nail and are still fighting him. Think about what you posted. You dont even buy that.

While I'm no fan of Bill Clinton, nothing in the Monica Lewinsky affair jeopardized national security. I'd still like to know more about the Russian stuff to see if that's a legit mark on Trump, though. That part really concerns me.

The ethical challenges vis-a-vis conflicts of interest with his businesses would be a secondary and probably even tertiary, considering most politicians are intensely ethically challenged, but I can almost live with that if he can perform magic with the overall US economy.

Actually this is completely incorrect. That is why we getting certain levels of clearance you are tailed to make sure there is no infidelity because it makes you vulnerable to be black mailed from foreign governments. Large amounts of debt and cheating are two of the biggest things researched for clearance. Then on top of that lying under oath made him very vulnerable to being black mailed.

And I look forward to your baseless hate Trump posts. Must not like your country much. He's done more for it in 1 month than your savior did in 8 years. Gotta hate THAT.

Baseless ?

Both issues I mentioned are real. Both sides of the aisle recognize those issues as concerns.

Also Trump is no savior that has or will deliver this country to the promised land. No president is. Just men.

Baseless ?

Both issues I mentioned are real. Both sides of the aisle recognize those issues as concerns.

Also Trump is no savior.

Your right, he's a business guy who is getting the job done and ain't taking anyone's crap. I understand that your need and your party's need to be in power is more important than America getting back on track. Don't worry about it, you can go for the ride, just remember that if daddy Trump has to pull the car over for all the kicking and screaming he will spank you guys.

Your right, he's a business guy who is getting the job done and ain't taking anyone's crap. I understand that your need and your party's need to be in power is more important than America getting back on track. Don't worry about it, you can go for the ride, just remember that if daddy Trump has to pull the car over for all the kicking and screaming he will spank you guys.

I ain't calling him Daddy! You can if you want. I'll be the bratty step kid. :taz:

But DONALD still has some problems that could lead to impeachment like it or not.

The longer he divides the nation with his antics the worse you need to worry, FTN.

I ain't calling him Daddy! You can if you want. I'll be the bratty step kid. :taz:

But DONALD still has some problems that could lead to impeachment like it or not.

The longer he divides the nation with his antics the worse you need to worry, FTN.

Step kid...lol. the divide is self inflicted. He has done nothing but spoke of unity and prosperity for all. The Russia baloney is as false as Pamela Andersons busom.

Step kid...lol. the divide is self inflicted. He has done nothing but spoke of unity and prosperity for all. The Russia baloney is as false as Pamela Andersons busom.

I was a bratty step kid. I own it. :lol2:

We may find out what that Baloney is made of.