Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida / Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Monk is unconscious another timeout for Florida. Cats biggest lead 64-58.

  • Replies 152
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Might have turned the corner now but would like him to be more consistent.

 

He attacked the rim, and he found his game. If he does that, he will be fine. When he plays lazy catch and shoot ball, not good.

:thumb:

 

Hey I said they had no chance without Fox so I shouldn't talk.

CATS have good momentum right now...

  • Author

One thing I like about the Cats today is their rebounding!

I really like the toughness UK has played with today. They have fought hard this game.

Bad shot by monk, there.

 

When you are shooting the way he is, no shot is a bad shot.

  • Author

Another I like for once is Cal going to the 1-2-2 zone here has given the Gators a little trouble.

One thing I like about the Cats today is their rebounding!

 

Amazing concept what occurs when you box out and get good position to rebound! :lol2:

  • Author
Amazing concept what occurs when you box out and get good position to rebound! :lol2:

 

Well said you could be a major D1 coach with knowledge like that.

Might have turned the corner now but would like him to be more consistent.

 

If we are talking about draft stock, I guess he could turn the corner from a 6-8 pick to a 4-6 pick.

  • Author

When they go look at this Briscoe may get a T as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.